1) Define the exact targets, limited time, team member to start a project;
2) Prepare drawing, specification, BOM, FA report and the other documents
3) Provide support for product modifications and other technical support for products in mass production and business development.
4)Act as a technical contact window between customer and factory, study the customer requirements feasibility and generate the solution for customer.
5) Develop advance-manufacturing processes to cater for the needs of new products.
6)Provide support for product modifications and other technical support for products in mass production and business development.
7) Take initiatives to analyze the root causes and take corrective actions, and solve the problems during sample approval stage;
8) Drive continuous process improvement and cost reduction programs.
9) Co-ordinate connector development activities from customer requirements to mass production including: product research, product design, design verification, cost study, quotation, tooling design, fabrication, trial run, qualification and the first several deliveries..
10)Initiate the correct action once found any nonconformities of product, manufacture process and quality system
11)Make plan to prevent the interruption of core services;
12)Make plan to continuously improve the process for better quality and cost down
1)Bachelor degree in mechanical or related major,
2)6 years connector R&D experience, HDD and mobile phone connector experience is preferred,A communication class background is best
3) Good command in English, can communicate with overseas customer fluently,
4) Be familiar with Pro/E wildfire, AutoCAD, MS word, excel, project, powerpoint etc,
5)Good communication skills with customer,
6)National English level 4 must, there are 6 level best